Weekend Antics

Oh my, my life has just been insanely busy at the moment, how about you?

I had a fabulous weekend. Saturday night I went out to dinner with one of my best friends who I haven't seen in months. It was amazing and I loved catching up with her. This is what we ate for dessert, and yes, it is just as delicious as it looks.


Followed by our brilliant dessert we went and watched Final Destination 5... in 3D. If you haven't seen it and plan to, definitely watch it in 3D. It scared the absolute crap out of me, but it was kinda good. The story line was quite stupid, but I guess that's what you can expect from just about any horror movie.

Conclusion: I will never, ever be able to go for laser eye surgery or acupuncture due to this movie. But it was kinda worth it.


Sunday my lovely friend Regina came round and we watched movies and baked. We made chocolate souffle (my first ever attempt) and it was actually surprisingly delicious despite it's horrendous appearance (this is why I have neglected to show you any photos of it). Definitely a good first attempt but improvements can be made. Have you ever tried to make souffle? How'd it turn out? Any tips?

Hope your weekend was as delightful as mine.

XO Samantha

2 comments:

  1. Yum! I could totally have that dessert right now! ;P

    And I haven't seen any of the Final Destination movies. I kind of dislike scary movies now, hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Miki's scrapbook
    It was soooo so good. I think i should attempt making my own!

    Oh really? How come? I'm one of those people that likes just about anything, from horror to comedy to romance and action and kids. Literally anything.

    ReplyDelete