This spring I plan on/look forward to:
- buying and wearing new dresses and shoes
- sitting outside and reading and enjoying the surroundings
- being able to start swimming in my pool again, oh how I miss swimming
- outdoor dinner parties, I plan to have as many of these as humanly possible
- finishing school - yes, this also means that there will be a heck load of studying and stress, worry, concern, pain, blood, sweat and tears (okay, I exaggerate a tad) but as of Tuesday 8th November at 5:15pm I will be done with year 12. Huzzah.
- a small holiday with some friends from school down to the beach, celebrating the completion of school - you will get much info on this further down the line including many photos and details of the trip, you've been warned
- going for bike rides (my sister, lovely lady that she is, has given me a pretty bicycle that needs some fixing but will hopefully but up and
- spring cleaning - I do love cleaning and I feel that it's time to have a spring cleaning and doing it during Spring is just an added bonus
- and doing many of the things that I talked about in this post
What are your plans for the upcoming Spring?