Fill In The Blank Friday

It's Friday (yay) so I'm linking up with Lauren. Feel free to join us!


1. My bedtime routine includes fairly boring things including brushing teeth, washing my face, doing some reading/tv watching/blog reading and sometimes a cup of something warm. I don't really have a routine, it's pretty much what ever I feel like each night. Perhaps that's why I have trouble getting to sleep...

2. I am currently enjoying coffee, blogging, 80's music, cleaning and getting ready for a busy weekend!

3. I can't stand Sex And The City movies because they're just like one long episode that's trying too hard. And I think that the tv series ended pretty damn well that it was just annoying. Does anyone else agree with me?? And yes, I did only just get round to watching it.

4. My idea of relaxation would be anything peaceful which could include drinking coffee, or tea, sunshine, sitting on the grass, swimming, reading, watching tv, snuggling in bed, listening to music, reading magazines. Anything really!

5. If I had an extra $50, I would buy some new shoes. But I might just do that anyway.

6. The best thing about a bloggy friend is that they are always kind and helpful. You also already have something in common with them (blogging) so you already have so much to talk about!! They know so much about you and are so encouraging about everything you do. They're simply wonderful!

7. A recipe I've been dying to try includes these two. Yum!!! Or just about anything from here. Seriously! Jess is actually a baking genius!!

2 comments:

  1. Hellow! i just found your blog,nice! new follower! let us follow each other :))

    http://preciouslovestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooooo. I may need to start this fill in the blank friday! LOVE IT

    grace
    http://herumbrella.com

    ReplyDelete