Fill In The Blank Friday

It's Friday and once again I'm linking up with Lauren!! Come join us!!
1. The best surprise ever would be any surprise at all. I do love surprises. But not when someone tells me they have a surprise for me. I hate not knowing!!

2. I don't have one memory that is my most favourite memory. There are just too many good ones to choose from. And I can't even choose a favourite chocolate yet alone a favourite memory!!

3. The hardest, but most worthwhile thing I have ever done was staying beside my grandfather as he passed. It was honestly the most traumatising thing I've ever done, especially as a 14 year old, but I knew that I was not there for myself, I was there to support both my grandparents and my family. I sat there and talked to my grandfather and hugged him and held his hand and even though he was not fully conscious he had his only little responses which made me know that he was happy that I was there with him. I am never not sorry that I stayed.

4. The best part of my day is ever-changing. Each day is very different and I appreciate different things each day. The best part of my day today would include waking up to a clean bedroom and having the morning to lie in bed and read my book.

5. Something I like that most people don't is stale food. I know that sounds really weird, but food is often so much better when it's a little bit older. To clarify, I don't mean old and mouldy! For instance, I don't like hot coffee, I prefer it once it's sat around and cooled down a bit, I also prefer stale cookies because they're always more chewy and delicious, I also think pizza and chinese food is far better the next day. Even when I worked at Nandos, the chips were always nicest when they have gotten just a bit cold (this one sounds really weird but trust me!!). Ooh, and marshmallows are always way better when they're stale!! ... please don't judge me by this!!

6. Something I am willing to fight for is my friends. I have no problem standing up to people in order to protect my friends. I am also more than willing to fight for freedom of opinion. I won't get started here because I may never stop, but in a sentance, it really really pisses me off when people don't allow others to have their own opinion of something!!!!

7. Something you might not know about me is that I am a nursing student who works in a pizza store at a sports stadium that just applied for a job as a receptionist. Weird combination right?

Anywho, I hope you all have a FANTASTIC weekend.

2 comments:

  1. I love surprises too! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love reading these types of posts ... need to do more myself....and don't worry .. I can't choose a favorite chocolate either!

    grace
    http://herumbrella.com

    ReplyDelete