Brooch Love

I don't know about you, but I've been loving me some brooches lately.
Here are some of my favourites at the moment!

Cute raccoon brooch found here.

Cute bicycle brooch found here.

Cute fox brooch found here.

Cute busy bee brooch found here.

I love this selection of brooches found here. I would choose 5, 10 or 11!

Another selection of brooches found here. I would choose 38, 40, 41, 42, 48 or 53, or maybe just all of them!!!

Another cute fox brooch found here.

A cute lollipop brooch found here.

ANOTHER cute fox brooch found here. I love this one because it's eyes are closed and I think he's smiling.

I don't really care about the Twin Peaks reference, but I sure do love this coffee brooch found here.

A cute elephant brooch found here.

There are cute dinosaurs, and then there is this little guy!!!! You can find him here.

A cute little yarn ball and needles brooch found here.

A cute skull brooch found here.

I love this little reindeer brooch!!! It would be perfect on a Christmasy dress, found here.

I hope you like my selection.
Have you found any lately you'd like to share?

No comments:

Post a Comment