Happy Monday

Mondays, EW. Even worse, I'm currently home sick hoping that the tests tell me that I don't have glandular fever. That'd be lovely.

On a more positive note, a couple of weeks ago I came across this picture, and I just love it.
It is currently my background and I just love having this inspirational message appear to me as I turn on my laptop.

It is in fact sold by Holstee along with so many other cute items!

On yet another note, I saw this on another blog and thought I'd post my own.
I'm currently:
Watching: Friends & The OC - I'm at home sick so I've had plenty of time to watch endless amounts of these
Reading: The Bell Jar by Sylvia Plath - I've read all about her and been told all about this book, but nothing has quite prepared me for just how depressing it is. Brilliant though.
Listening: I Was A Teenage Hand Model by Queens Of The Stone Age & Last Nite by The Stokes
Learning: That I love the OC a tad too much - I should probably learn something a bit more substantial
Drinking: Coffee - too much, might have a problem
Enjoying: The weather - cold but sunny, perfect for big thick warm jackets and cuddly blankets

What are your "I'm Currently"s?

No comments:

Post a Comment