Fill In The Blank Friday

YAY. It's Friday! Are you as excited as I am?


1. Waking up at the break of dawn to go shopping is my idea of torture. I would rather go late at night or early in the morning so that it's quite and peaceful, but I still need my sleep!!

2. If I were to go shopping today, I would be on the hunt for crafty items, presents for my package exchange partners (yes, I have two and I am so excited about it!!!), a camera bag (I'm finally getting my camera on Sunday. Feel free to rejoice on my behalf!), some shoes, and anything Christmas related.

3. The best thing I ate yesterday was organic dark dark dark mint chocolate. It was simply delicious!

4. Something I've been learning lately is how to knit and crochet. I will upload photos as soon as I make something worthy of showing off.

5. I can not start my day without something to get me going. It can be coffee, a big breakfast, music or beautiful weather. I know I sound insane, but any of these things are essential if I want to be excited for the day to kick off.

6. My nighttime attire consists of whatever I can be bothered wearing. If it's hot - singlet and shorts, if cold - top/jumper and trackies, if I'm tired - whatever I was already wearing.

7. I am looking forward to so many things. In fact, I will list them for you!
    - my trip to Rye this week with some of my friends (bring on the beach)
    - my trip to Sydney next week (I'm so lucky!!) with some other friends.
    - buying my camera on Sunday (I sound loaded, but really, I have saved up for a long time for allll of these things!!)
    - hotter weather
    - Christmas
    - sending of my packages to my partners!
    - and so much more!

What are you looking forward to?

I hope you all have a terrific weekend!!

XO Samantha

No comments:

Post a Comment