YAY. It's Friday! Are you as excited as I am?
1. Waking up at the break of dawn to go shopping is my idea of torture. I would rather go late at night or early in the morning so that it's quite and peaceful, but I still need my sleep!!
2. If I were to go shopping today, I would be on the hunt for crafty items, presents for my package exchange partners (yes, I have two and I am so excited about it!!!), a camera bag (I'm finally getting my camera on Sunday. Feel free to rejoice on my behalf!), some shoes, and anything Christmas related.
3. The best thing I ate yesterday was organic dark dark dark mint chocolate. It was simply delicious!
4. Something I've been learning lately is how to knit and crochet. I will upload photos as soon as I make something worthy of showing off.
5. I can not start my day without something to get me going. It can be coffee, a big breakfast, music or beautiful weather. I know I sound insane, but any of these things are essential if I want to be excited for the day to kick off.
6. My nighttime attire consists of whatever I can be bothered wearing. If it's hot - singlet and shorts, if cold - top/jumper and trackies, if I'm tired - whatever I was already wearing.
7. I am looking forward to so many things. In fact, I will list them for you!
- my trip to Rye this week with some of my friends (bring on the beach)
- my trip to Sydney next week (I'm so lucky!!) with some other friends.
- buying my camera on Sunday (I sound loaded, but really, I have saved up for a long time for allll of these things!!)
- hotter weather
- sending of my packages to my partners!
- and so much more!
What are you looking forward to?
I hope you all have a terrific weekend!!