Thrifting Finds

So last week I went thrifting/op-shopping/whatever-you-wish-to-call-it and had a wonderful time.

Here are some of my purchases. Hope you enjoy them.


Some pretty curtains for my room!

Some pretty fabric!


 More pretty fabric!

 Even more pretty fabric!

And this gorgeous painting. I just had to get it!

After our shopping we decided that we needed to refuel. So we went to this lovely cafe and had ourselves a small (not so small) treat.
- my sister looking forward to devouring her cake!

Have you had any wonderful finds recently?
XO Samantha

3 comments:

  1. That fabric is really beautiful! I found the most amazing deadstock fabric a few weeks ago and am still kicking myself for not buying it; someone snatched the beaut up!

    ps: A dear friend of mine lives in Australia, and I still love that it's called 'op-shopping'.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Amber Rose, Laughing With Broken Eyes
    Thanks. I love it.
    Really? I hate it when that happens.

    Haha, yeah. it took me a while to get used to the whole thrifting idea. I was so confused when I first heard the term.
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the painting! What a great find! I've been on the hunt for cute cake stands and teacups but no luck yet...

    ReplyDelete