1. The holiday season is one of the most magical times. I love it!
2. Snow makes me happy. However I'm no good if I get soaked and freeze.
3. The best comfort food to eat when it is cold out is soup, pasta, coffee and strangely for me, junkfood. Quite weird but when it's cold I feel like being lazy and eating junk.
4. Winter is the best time for sleeping in, pretty layers, catching up on movies, romantic nights at home, hot chocolate and so much more.
5. I can hardly wait for the new year. I don't know why, but this is the first time in my life I feel as if the new year is signifying a new beginning of sorts. We'll see how that one goes!
6. When it comes to holiday gifts I prefer to give real gifts (instead of money or gift cards) that show effort, thought and care. I like to personally pick out gifts, and I love the feeling of knowing just what to buy someone. I love buying presents!
7. If I were to rate my excitement about the holiday season on a scale from 1-10, I would say I am at about a 4 or 5. I know. It's really weird for me. I guess this year I have just been so preoccupied with exams and going away that the holiday season has really just crept up on me. Don't worry though. I will be an 11 in no time.
Ps. I hope you like my new Christmas themed blog layout.