Fill In The Blank Friday

1. My most favourite "little thing" is either feeling the sunshine on my skin or having the house to myself. I actually enjoy cleaning and doing the laundry when I'm home alone. Weird, I know!

2. I'd give anything to be able to make my mind up on which uni to go to!!! Hardest decision!!!

3. I can't believe I'm enjoying watching Keeping Up With The Kardashians. It's not like me at all!

4. The one thing I would actually like to achieve today is well the day is over so I shall have to say for tomorrow, I would like to actually be bothered doing some cleaning.

5. The last thing I want to do today ... I honestly have no idea. My life is pretty great right now. 

6. If I were writing my own blank today, it would say ... I again have no idea. I guess that's why so many of us leave it up to Lauren!!!

7. My favourite candle scent is vanilla. I love that stuff!! It smells like sweetness, happiness and marshmallows. Although I love candles so I would pretty much accept anything.

Have a wonderful weekend!!
XO Samantha

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE the warm feeling of sunshine!! It is the BEST! And I love love LOVE doing "chores" when I'm home alone! The music goes on, and somehow dancing around folding laundry doesn't seem so terrible...

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Love and Lilly Haha, I'm glad I'm not the only one. I was starting to think I had a problem or something!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still cant believe how good Cupcake Couture paired us up! I like cleaning when I'm home alone and definitely enjoy watching keeping up with the kardashians even though I didn't think I would like it.. I like reality TV
    *Your parcel should be on its way from Perth today!

    ReplyDelete