Fill In The Blank Friday
posted on Friday, October 07, 2011
2. Something unpopular that I secretly love is nerdy things like stupid shows, board games, video games and rubix cubes, old weird music, reading, gardening, and much much more. But now that I think about it, I don't keep any of this secret.
3. When I've had a bad day I go home, put on some stupid tv show, get under a cuddly blanket and relax.
4. I'd prefer being myself to pretending to be something I'm not any day. I know that this is so cliche however the first question got me thinking.
5. Something that makes me nervous is people not liking the presents I get them. I know it's petty but I love buying people presents so much that I worry about them not liking them.
6. Something worth fighting for is friendships, people's feelings, happiness, love and life.
7. When people think of me, I hope they think something along the lines of me being fun and nice and generous. But the rest is up to them.
I hope you ALL have a terrrrrific weekend.
Ps. How much do you just love this week's FITBF picture. Lauren really is super talented!!!