New Shows!

So yesterday I spent the day with one of my best friends, Fi, and we had a marvellous day of relaxing, watching movies and tv and eating junk food. It was bliss!

And from this lovely day, I have been introduced to some really, really fun tv shows that I shall share with you!

Pan Am:


I have only seen one episode of this, but I love it already. The cast is beautiful and I love all the costumes and everything about it!!!!

New Girl:


Also another brilliant show, especially considering I love Zooey Deschanel. She is so sweet and so quirky that you cant help but love her.

Hart Of Dixie:


This is actually not something I would've expected to like, but it is actually a really good show and Rachel Bilson is so pretty. I am obsessed with it already.

I recommend watching ALL of these shows!!!!!

So how has your week been so far??

XO Samantha

No comments:

Post a Comment