Fill In The Blank Friday
posted on Friday, October 14, 2011
2. When it comes to working out I dislike. I love sports and exercising but as soon as it's for the purpose of actually working out, my brain just turns it into a horrible, impossible task.
3. A woman should always believe in herself and try not to worry about any flaws. I may be little hypocritical in saying this, but I am sick of every woman I talk to worrying about some small insignificant detail. I can not fathom why they do not see the beauty that I see.
4. I wish I could have infinite time and then I'd be able to do all the things that I plan to do but can never find the time to actually do.
5. A best friend is someone that is there for you and knows everything about you. It also helps if they like a lot of the same stuff as you to ensure endless amounts of talking and laughing.
6. I can't get enough of this weather. I can't wait for summer to arrive, but spring is pretty lovely at the moment.
7. This weekend I am studying like a crazy person, stressing about my upcoming exams and maybe doing some shopping to plan for next week. I will show you photos hopefully :)
I hope you all have a lovely weekend!!
Oh and ps. if you would like to join in on Fill in the Blank Friday click here!