So I got this wonderful idea from Ashley from After Nine To Five about her goals for 2012 and thought that it would be the absolute perfect way to get everything I want from 2012 and keep track of all the things I want to do in 2012.
SO here are my 52 goals to be completed in 2012!!!!!
|via A Beautiful Mess|
- start my plans for starting my own business
- get a new job in the meantime
- start playing trombone again - haha, yes, i play trombone!
- plan my trip to New York in 2013
- save up for my trip to New York
- improve my graphic design skills
- improve my blogging
- send more mail - maybe even get me a penpal or two!
- learn french
- learn more italian
- start uni
- get fitter and healthier
- start a new travelling scrapbook
- read 30 books
- keep a clean work space - don't let the clutter overtake
- be more creative - write, draw and paint more
- learn to crochet properly
- go on outings purely to take photos
- go camping at least once
- bake more
- be more adventurous with my outfits
- plan my first tattoo
- get my full drivers licence
- go to the beach more
- set up my sowing machine
- spend more time with my sister
- go to at least one concert
- go hiking at least once
- improve my HTML and CSS knowledge
- get to know blogger friends better - love these girls!
- put more effort into styling my hair
- make a 2011 scrapbook
- make a Sydney scrapbook
- visit my friend who is moving to queensland
- complete a crafty project at least once a fortnight
- take more photos
- go on a road trip to bondi
- spend more time outdoors
- have more girls nights with my bestie
- find a red wine i enjoy
- read more about ancient egypt
- spend more time exploring melbourne
- plan birthday and christmas presents early
- have a brilliant going away party for my friend
- save more!
- go on a retro picnic
- host a blog giveaway
- have a tea party
- attend a dress up party and go all out
- complete a 30 photo challenge one month
- have a tarot card reading
- spend one whole day doing nothing but reading
Wow. This has actually been very hard to sit down and think of, and I'm sure it'll be a challenge to complete, but boy, I am so hugely excited for this year. Just looking at my list inspires me to make the most of it!
I will keep you informed of my progress throughout the year. And I think I will possibly give myself a reward if I complete it all.
Happy New Year to all.