Fill In The Blank Friday

1. The last thing I ate was a bag of Niknaks. I love South African food!

2. The last song I listened to was the Long Slow Goodbye by Queens of the Stone Age.

3. Using the letters in my name, I can spell Samantha - Man, tan, ham, mat, hat, sat, Sam, ant, ants, math, maths, than, and that's all I can think of.

4. If I had to dress in one colour for the rest of my life I would pick probably blue. I don't wear blue that much, but it would be too hard to stick to one other colour. 

5. If you were to look into my bag right now, you would find my iphone, lucas paw paw ointment, some lip gloss, my pretty purse from Leah, some random pens and fine-liners, a note book, my diary, my ipod and earphones, asthma puffer, gum, panadol, some bobby pins, some safety pins, sunglasses, my other glasses case, a water bottle, some deodorant and I think that's it. Wow. This is really ridiculous. Why do women carry so many useless things in their purses???? Or is it just me???

6. When I finish filling in the blanks I'm going to answer some emails, continue watching Friends, drink more coffee and make some new buttons.

7. My all time favourite song to dance to is anything from the 70s and Love Shack by B 52s. 

Hope you all have a lovely, lovely weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment