Fill In The Blank Friday

1. My favourite place I've ever travelled to is probably Singapore or South Africa. Then again, those are the only two other countries I've visited recently (ish).

2. New York, San Francisco, Vietnam, Japan, France, Italy, Hawaii, Greece, Morocco, Spain are just a few of the places I'd love to go to someday as soon as possible. I won't say no to free tickets/accommodation!!

3. I pass the time on transportation by listening to music, reading, doing silly things like making jokes and making fun of people (in a nice way) with my travelling companion (or the voices in my head if I'm alone).

4. My three must haves when I travel are my camera, music and a large purse so I can carry everything with me!

5. My favourite travel companion is anyone that will be fun and help me with no. 3!

6. The craziest thing that's ever happened to me whilst travelling is.... I honestly don't know. I enjoy the randomness and adventure.

7. The most exotic food I've ever tried whilst travelling is eel, chicken feet, ostrich, crocodile, buck and that's all I can think of but I'm sure there's more!

8. If I could live anywhere else, I would live in New York, San Francisco or maybe France. I am currently thinking about whether to move to New York in the next few years!

How about you? If you could live anywhere else, where would it be???

Hope you have a fabulous Friday and a wonderful Weekend!
XO Samantha

No comments:

Post a Comment