Sunday Morning

Today I am heading out to a family lunch. We are celebrating Christmas In July (I really, really love celebrating - even other peoples birthdays, I go overboard!!). I will tell you all about it later today, but for now...

How gorgeous is this:



Found here. I want to buy it so badly, but at $585, I feel it's a tad out of my reach. Free postage though!

Perhaps, when I have a bit more free time on my hands, attempt to make my own version of it. 

Currently:

Wanting: to see the new Harry Potter movie. Yep, I'm a nerd but I cannot wait!!
Drinking: coffee, what else.
Reading: Smokin' Seventeen by Janet Evanovich - I haven't bought it yet and it's already been out for a couple of weeks!!! I must buy it ASAP!!
Making: My own laptop case for my new lovely laptop (more on Lucy later - yes, I named my laptop)
Looking Forward To: my Aunty's delicious turkey - I'm not really a fan of meat but oh my, it's so so so good!!!

What are your plans for today or what are you looking forward to?

XO Samantha

No comments:

Post a Comment