Unfortunately, my holidays are coming to an end. It is back to school for me next Monday, drat! But I still have one lovely weekend to relax before the madness begins again.
My Plans For The Weekend:
- help my sister pack up her house in preparation for her move
- finish reading Year Of Wonders by Geraldine Brooks
- have a South African themed feast with my family on Saturday night
- pick up supplies from the hardware store to fix up a chair and a chest of drawers
- go to Officeworks to pick up some supplies - I freaking love buying stationary
- aaand thats all I got so far.
What are your plans for the upcoming weekend?
You know what would make my weekend so, so much better?
If I had this bag to carry my belongings:
here. I love it!
Hope you're having a fantastic Friday and a wonderful weekend.