Weekend!!

Unfortunately, my holidays are coming to an end. It is back to school for me next Monday, drat! But I still have one lovely weekend to relax before the madness begins again.

My Plans For The Weekend:
   - help my sister pack up her house in preparation for her move
   - finish reading Year Of Wonders by Geraldine Brooks
   - have a South African themed feast with my family on Saturday night
   - pick up supplies from the hardware store to fix up a chair and a chest of drawers
   - go to Officeworks to pick up some supplies - I freaking love buying stationary
   - aaand thats all I got so far.

What are your plans for the upcoming weekend?

You know what would make my weekend so, so much better?
If I had this bag to carry my belongings:
Found here. I love it!

Hope you're having a fantastic Friday and a wonderful weekend.
XO Samantha

No comments:

Post a Comment