Fill In The Blank Friday
posted on Friday, July 22, 2011
2. Summer is wedding season and weddings are beautiful. I never used to like the idea of weddings, but after my sister's wedding (I was the maid of honour woo!) I have come to love love LOVE weddings.
3. This summer will signify the end of school for me, something which I am so greatly looking forward to. Don't get me wrong, I do actually love school (yep, I'm a nerd, I said it) but this year is beginning to kill me. I will be spending my summer relaxing, at the beach, working, and enjoying life. I CANNOT WAIT!
4. My summer food of choice has been fresh fruit and vegetables. I don't know why, but something about summer makes me crazy for fruits and salads and sometimes even fruit salads.
5. My summer uniform has been shorts. I love the versatility of shorts which makes them perfect for anything. Summer definitely calls for shorts.
6. If I could spend the entire summer in one location I would choose anywhere!!! I long to travel, and anywhere with sufficient beach/pool access would make me insanely happy.
7. My summer anthem is oh, anything happy, chilled, & happy. Jack Johnson, Otis Redding, Little Joy, Beastie Boys, The Beautiful Girls, Ben Harper, The Donnis Trio, Eagle Eye Cherry, Elliot Smith, Jeff Buckley, Jimi Hendrix, John Butler Trio, Kool & The Gang, The Kinks, Lou Reed, Miami Sound Machine, and I think that's enough for the time being.
Jeez! Now all I can think about is how badly I want summer to come and the ability to travel anywhere.
Feel free to join in with Fill In The Blank Friday here.